March 16, 2011
Dear Prayer Partners,
My name is Helen Dymond I have asked to write about the specific children's ministry I lead that is - KIDZONE
Thank you for your willingness and efforts to pray for this ministry.
KidZone is a Sunday School Class, children ages 3-5 attend.
In this class the children are:
- Learning to worship GOD
- Learning about GOD through Old Testament stories
- How we should lead our lives based on these truths
- Do a drawing or craft relating to the bible story
Praise items include:
- The children's willingness to pray
- The children's willingness to listen to bible stories
- Good relationships children are developing between themselves
- The good relationships I am developing with the children
Prayer items include:
- Wisdom to teach the children how to use music and movement to worship GOD.
- To find suitable volunteers to teach the children, as I would appreciate some Sundays off to be in the main church with my husband
One thing I am excited about is endeavoring to talk about God and Jesus even when we are doing our crafts. In this we are fulfilling the commandment of GOD to talk about his word no matter where we are.
Deutoronomy 6: 4-7
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road,"
I have been blessed by the children's ministry by: studying the children's bible story at my level before communicating the message to them, and I have been blessed by the children since I do not have any children of my own.
Love in Christ Jesus,
If you have a prayer request, call or email the office.
Email: Click to email Moira Willems